Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

staying home

So today i have been staying home for 4 week's and it cared of sad because i have miss my friends and school and the teachers that help's me be kind to one and other and help people up when there are sad and the only thnig that i like to do is when i finish my work i can play with my cousin o the ps4 and that is why i like to do and not getting up and change in my school uniform and wake up early in the morning.so i hope you like my blog post and thank you for reading it kia ora.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ford,
    I really don't like this isolation thing! Because I am eating all of the time!! AND I really miss seeing the teachers and support staff, you guys and even Mr Herlihy!!
    I water blasted my fence over the weekend. It looks brand new! I'm really happy about that :-)
    I was really pleased to hear that you were helping Charlot with her learning today. Well done! With your next blog post try and add lots of detail to make it really interesting for your readers (me). Make sure you proof read it to see if it makes sense and that you have put in your fullstops and capital letters ;-)
    Keep up the good work and remember to read as much as you can while you are not at school! Have you been using the Tamaki College Library? You can get out picture books for Charlot too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ford I miss everyone at Glen Taylor too, especially the kids smiling faces. I enjoyed when Miss Wrack had Kapa Haka practice in the staffroom because I think you have a lovely singing voice. You and Charlot Keep singing at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ford, we miss seeing you at school! Alan is behaving well at home though and keeping me company. Have you seen the blog he is writing? If not have a look - there are lots of photos of him ans things to read about him and his adventures. https://gtsalanthedog.blogspot.com
    Every night I video him being read a bedtime story - Charlot might enjoy listening to them with you.

    ReplyDelete