Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

My Learning About Solar system/Astronomy

My Learning About Solar system/Astronomy
So on Wednesday the 30th of July we learned about Astronomy and it was cool because we did a bus stop and we had to go around the tables and we had to think about want was galaxy,gas,stars,sun,moon,planet and comet that was the one that we had to do and it was petty had to do because i had nothing to do so that is why it was had for me and this is my blog and i had fun doing the bus stop because when it was finish we had to stay up and say want we want for the point and 2 groups win and it was Dayton,Liston,Tiana and the other group was Zach and Mafi this were the win's of the bus stop and this is me Bye!!#
ASTRONOMY IS GREAT YOU SHOULD LEARN IT ON SCIENCES.

No comments:

Post a Comment